Another recap on the year's events so far.
We took Jillian to the Del Mar Fair for the first time, she loved petting the sheep and has since yelled "BAH" on a daily basis. Although we don't participate in the rides, Brandon and I love going to the fair. We enjoy the interesting exhibits (Geology is Brandon's favorite) and trying all the greasy fair food! This year we stuck with the classic deep fried snickers bar and Australian potatoes but next year Brandon says he wants to try the deep fried butter. I guess it is okay because I will have my Nursing license by then and can perform life saving techniques when he has a heart attack.
Fourth of July was last weekend. We had a lot of fun going to Marsha and Ray's house for a bbq and Birthday celebration. It was the perfect day to go swimming and visit with family. No fireworks for us this year, we are too far away to see them from our house and Jillian is down before the sun is so we just listened to the popping while snuggling on the couch. Looking forward to next year when we may be able to go by Grape day park and participate in the festivities.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So happy you set this up! I love it! I so wish we could hang out with you guys more. You'll have to come see us in Arizona sometime and see the pretty Mountains! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat would be so much fun. Brandon has family in Arizona too, I wonder if they are anywhere near you. It would be the perfect road trip
ReplyDelete