Thursday, July 29, 2010

Adventures with Jilli-bean

Jillian is a full on toddler these days. She is so curious and has so much energy that it seems she gets into trouble every day. As some of you already know, last Thursday was scary and hectic for us.

First, Jillian decided to drop a large wooden step stool on my foot while I was getting read. I yelled so loud from the surprise that it scared her and she had to be held for quite a while before she would calm down. After she was happy again we proceeded back to the bathroom where she found and ate some hand sanitizer I had not been aware of. I had to call poison control and luckily they said hand sanitizer irritates the stomach lining but an amount as small as what she consumed would not harm her. After that was over it was time to brush our teeth, Jillian likes to chew on the brush while I brush mine so I gave it to her and just as I turned to get my brush she throws hers in the toilet...nice.

She enjoys climbing on the ottoman, eating anything she finds on the ground, pulling things off shelves/tables, and the first time she was able to open the stove she threw a plastic spatula in which melted immediately. We have since found a lock for the stove. She is a handful but we love her to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment